Skip the crowded buses and have a private experience on the Amalfi coast. Visit Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. Enjoy this Amalfi Coast full day tour w/ lunch. (8am-4pm) Mercedes van- 8 person maximum.
Mt. Vesuvius Wine Trekking Tasting Lunch
- Adult Age: over 13
Wine Tasting with breathtaking views of the Sorrentino peninsula, Capri and Pompeii.
An ideal excursion for those wanting to explore nature, wine and culture of the territory on Mt. Vesuvius. This estate is located in the heart of the national park, on a 40 hectare organic vineyard and winery. Learn about the unique properties of the Vesuvian volcanic soil and the indigenous cultivated varieties: Caprettone , Falanghina , Catalanesca , Piedirosso and Aglianico.
Your volcanologist guide will narrate the history of the lava and pyroclastic flows, the local native vines and where the legendary Lacryma Christi (tears of Christ wines) were created. Enjoy a wine tasting and light lunch with breathtaking views of the Sorrentino peninsula, Capri and Pompeii.
- Pick- up and drop- off from your accommodation/meeting point to the vineyard and winery
- Guided tour of the vineyard on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius
- Aperitivo and wine tasting
- Lunch – local specialties – 3 course light lunch and 5 wines (local wines and food specialties ie, bruschetta, antipasti, salumi, pasta dish, cheese & marmalade, dessert)
- Alpine guide/volcanologist, professional driver
- Light to moderate walking (not recommended for those with walking difficulties or wheelchairs)
Don’t forget- camera, comfortable shoes, ID card or copy of passport, Green Pass or Vaccination Card
Day: only on Wednesday (April to October)
Duration: 5 hours (approx pick up time 8:00am)
89€ per person
24 hr cancellation notice for full refund
Please advise of dietary restrictions
Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish
- Upon confirmation of booking an email will be sent with exact pick up time, (approx 8:00am).