Explore Sorrento like a local on this delicious, fun-filled adventure through the historic center. Enjoy a limoncello tasting and sample local food and drink specialties.
Sorrento Wine Tour & Food Stroll
- Adult 18+ years old
Sorrento Wine Bars & Eateries
- Explore off the beaten path in Sorrento’s oldest neighborhood and art scene and visit five local venues.
- Start off with aperitivo time – push your palate with cheeses and cured meats you’ve probably never heard of.
- Taste 3 DOCG/DOC premium wines from the Campania region paired with local, unique specialties.
- Discover Italy’s craft beer scene that’s been making waves in recent years with two award-winning brews paired with local cheeses.
- Visit a trattoria for smoked buffalo mozzarella and grilled vegetable antipasti, Neapolitan ‘paccheri’ pasta with buffalo ragu.
- Chocolates and almond biscotti paired with two perfect wines dating back to ancient times and seducing the gods!
- Top off the evening with a surprising cocktail – dolce vita style before catching the sunset.
One-Of-A-Kind Food Tastings – Our movable feast through Sorrento is perfect for the adventurous foodie who’s looking to try something that pushes the boundaries beyond pizza. Our local guides will regale you with personal stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into local life. Plus, as this is an evening food stroll, you can expect plenty of wine, spirits, and beer along the way! Why sit down to dinner when you can eat, learn, and meet the locals all in one adventuresome evening?
Stops Include – start off the evening at aperitivo o’clock, the Italian happy-hour, to stimulate your appetite for what is to follow….a fab Sorrento wine bar serving bubbles and DOCG wine with a unique local salumi and cheese platter, a “slow-food” trattoria dedicated to locally sourced products and serving a Neapolitan specialty pasta with buffalo ragù, an Italian pub pouring award-winning artisanal beers from Italy, chocolate and almond sweets paired with wines and then off to catch Sorrento’s amazing sunset!
Historic & Cultural Experience – Between tastings, you will gain insights into the city’s cultural highlights, food history, and tips on “how to eat Italian.” Our passionate, local guides share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural gems, enchanting local flora, fascinating ruins, and exciting local attractions and restaurants.
Come Hungry & Stay Thirsty!