Enjoy a Pompeii wine tour. Discover the best of both worlds; history paired with food and wine! Taste and learn about the Campania region wines.
Amalfi Coast Small Group Tour w/ Lunch
- Reserve now w/ €20 deposit and pay €55 at the tour
Discover the Amalfi Coast on a Small Group Tour w/Lunch
- Pickup/drop-off from your hotel in Sorrento and surrounding area (enquire for other locations).
- Visit all three picturesque towns: Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. Approx. one hour of free time on your own, this is not a guided tour.
- Includes lunch with spectacular views over Ravello (Pizza or Caprese salad, wine/beer or soft drink, dessert of the day)
- English-speaking driver, Mercedes 8 passenger maximum van.
- Experience breathtaking scenery from beginning to end.
The iconic 30-mile stretch of coastline on the Sorrentine peninsula is deemed one of the “Best Coastal Drives in the World.” Its sheer cliffs and rugged shoreline are dotted with small beaches and pastel-colored fishing villages, grand villas, terraced vineyards, and cliffside lemon groves.
No trip to Amalfi Coast would be complete without experiencing the drive, its coastal towns, and amazing photo ops!
Known for its unique fashion boutiques, pebbled beach and quaint winding alleyways.
Home to the magnificent Saint Andrew’s Cathedral. Be sure to stop at the historic Pasticceria Pansa for delicious pastries and chocolate-covered citrus, figs, and more!
The mountain-top haven with its quaint Piazzetta and world-renowned boutique hotels and private villas.
Lunch Enjoy lunch with spectacular views over Ravello.
Choice of Pizza or Caprese salad, wine/beer or soft drink, water and dessert of the day