What to Expect
Your getaway is designed to rejuvenate your body with healthy eating and living practices using organic, vegetarian/vegan cuisine, yoga, walking and relaxing.
Join the chef Simona for three hands-on cooking classes on the garden terrace and learn to prepare regional specialties using seasonal ingredients based on the Mediterranean diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and olive oil.
You will also enjoy two regenerating Raja yoga sessions with a licensed instructor, who will encourage you to relax, meditate and melt into your beautiful surroundings. Raja Yoga is viewed as the “royal path” to attaining the state of classic yoga or unity with mind-body-spirit.
4 Day/ 3 Nights Organic Cooking Getaway in Sorrento, Italy
- Group pick-up and transfer from Naples airport or train station to the villa in Sorrento.
- Arrive in Sorrento and enjoy a short walking tour and introduction of Sorrento’s historic center, including a lemon grove and learn how limoncello is made, olive oil tasting and gelato and all the best stops for food, produce, wine, pastry and cheese.
- Check-in to the villa, refresh and relax with an aperitivo. Later in the evening you will be served the chef’s tasting dinner of southern Italy’s food and overlook the panoramic coastline and Capri.
- Breakfast is served.
- Greet the morning with a relaxing yoga and Pranayama session on the sunny sea view terrace if you wish.
- Capri boat tour, small group cruise along the Sorrento coast to Capri, visit the blue grotto, famous faraglioni rocks, snacks and drinks on board, snorkel gear if you would like to take a dip! 3-4 hours free time on Capri to explore, shop and relax in the piazza.
- In the evening, head to the kitchen for cooking class 1: during the class you will learn to prepare regional seasonal foods made with farm fresh local produce in the healthiest way possible. Dinner follows and everyone enjoys the foods prepared in class.
- Watch the sunset drop into the bay of Naples.
- Breakfast and then a morning trek to Punta Campanella, a nature reserve at the tip of peninsula with the ancient greek temple in honor of Minerva. Stop for a picnic lunch and plenty of photo ops.
- This evening cooking class 2 at the villa and enjoy dinner on the terrace. Menu possibilities: zucchini spaghetti with basil pesto, cherry tomato and mozzarella, fresh handmade pappardelle with scarola, capers and local black olives and stuffed roasted peppers.
- Breakfast is served. Start the morning off energized with a yoga session. Free time to spend at the beach or last minute shopping.
- Cooking class 3, depending on the season, dishes could include: summer salads with seasonal vegetables, polpette di ceci-chickpea lentil meatballs, herbed farro with avocado and cashews, involtini di melanzane -rolled aubergine and sun-dried tomato. Buon appetito!
Depart villa at 3pm, group transfer to Napoli. If you are staying in the Sorrento/Amalfi coast area we can assist with add-on days hotel, excursions, etc.
- 3 nts stay at villa
- all meals except one lunch during your free time Capri
- welcome apertivo
- 3 vegetarian or vegan cooking classes
- 2 yoga sessions
- Capri boat tour-small group, snacks and drinks, snorkel gear, free time on Capri. (*entrance to blue grotto not included €13)
- guided introduction of Sorrento historic center
- tastings: olive oil, limoncello, gelato
- guided trek Punta Campanell with picnic
- group round-trip transfer from Napoli or Sorrento to villa
Dates: Please check calendar for availability. Group discount available for 6-8 people. Minimum 4 people, can be joinable. Please email for more info and any questions. We’d love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
May 1, June 10, June 14, July 1, July 4, Sept 1, Sept 4, Oct 11, Oct 14