Join us for a progressive jaunt to Sorrento’s best wine tastings and food venues for an evening food stroll with friends. Come hungry and stay thirsty!
- Adult 13+ years old
- Child 5-12 years old
- Infant up to 4 years old
Sorrento Limoncello Tasting & Walking Food Tour
- Taste over 13+ authentic specialties including classic sfogliatelle, arancini-rice balls, the best prosciutto panino ever, gelato & more!
- Visit a local trattoria to enjoy homemade gnocchi Sorrentina, real buffalo mozzarella, and vino!
- Limoncello tasting in Sorrento – walk through a lemon grove, learn how limoncello is made, taste other liquours and lemony treats.
- Local salumi and cheeses washed down with an artisan craft beer made with lemons.
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the cobblestone streets, see the ruins of Valley of the Mills, and a spectacular view of Mt. Vesuvius.
- Meet local chefs, artisans, and business owners and take home our signature Savour Sorrento dining suggestions.
- Enhance your stay after the tour by knowing the best eateries to return to and what dishes to order.
One-Of-A-Kind Food Tastings – Tease your tastebuds with traditional specialties chosen to highlight the best local flavors of the Campania region. Indulge in more than 13 delectable food and drink tastings at 8 different locations. Stroll through the charming streets of Sorrento with majestic Mt. Vesuvius as the backdrop while savouring authentic dishes and sipping local libations. You’ll meet the charismatic entrepreneurs, chefs, and local artisans who preserve these cultural traditions.
Stops Include – a favorite family-owned trattoria serving tradition gnocchi Sorrentina and buffalo mozzarella, a lemon grove and limoncello factory, unique-style pizzeria, the candy-man’s specialty bonbons, market meats, cheeses and artisanal beer, the best arancini rice balls, and Neapolitan sfogliatelle pastries and gelato! All food tastings are included in the ticket price.
Historic & Cultural Experience – Between tastings, you will gain insights into the city’s cultural highlights, food history, and tips on “how to eat Italian.” Our passionate, local guides share their knowledge and recommendations of architectural gems, enchanting local flora, fascinating ruins, and exciting local attractions and restaurants.
Small Group Sizes & Knowledgable Local Guides
Tour groups are intentionally kept small with a maximum of 14 guests per tour in order to ensure a personalised and comfortable experience for everyone. This tour is the perfect way to experience Sorrento including bits of fascinating cultural history and food history!
You simply won’t find any other way to experience the city this authentically and you’ll leave with unforgettable (and delicious) dining memories you will treasure for years to come. Book your small group walking tour at the beginning of your stay so you will be informed of all the best eateries and hot-spots. We can’t wait to see you in Sorrento!
Piazza Tasso-main square in Sorrento. Exact meeting point given upon ticket purchase.